Did I mentioned that I absolutely LOVE
? Well, if not, this pack will prove you how much I do!
In today's pack are 5 models of shells I will detail (I numbered them so it will be easier) :
1. This is a Blue Sea Shell. It comes from a Lollipop Chainsaw's Juliet model, found on this site → tf3dm.com/
I changed the texture to make it prettier.
2. This is the Bubble Emitter from Zoo Tycoon 2, found on this site → www.models-resource.com/
I added a pearl to make it look more like a scallop. And I used this texture for the pearl → raphaellanightfire.deviantart.…
3. This is an Hermit Crab Shell I found there → www.thingiverse.com/thing:5541…
I added the texture to make it more precious.
(I gave this model some time ago to KitzyBitzyy
as a prize for a contest, Check what she has done with it here (the texture was different bacause I didn't know how to map models) → kitzybitzyy.deviantart.com/art…
4. I named this one My Sea Shell since it is the one I modeled entirely! I used a picture of a real shell to make it realistic. (I love realistic textures!!) You just have to make all the folds of the model to give it its real shape, good luck patient ones!
5. And the last one is the Shoal Shell from Pokemon ORAS I found on The Models Resource. I gave a little indication on the pdo about a tab that will allow the sticking of the two halves together easier, sticking the two halves without this tab will not make the model sturdy..
And that's all for this pack. All of them are really easy to build and beginner-friendly!
(only the small pearl of the Bubble Emitter can be a little tricky)
As always, all pdo files are unlocked if you want to change their size.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Download the files here : www.mediafire.com/file/9bzeq62…